1.05.2007

happy new year!

Welcome to 2007!

I'm just getting back into the swing of things from the holidays so there's not much to post right now. However, there is a little blurb about us in Variety that you might be interested in reading: http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117956482.html?categoryid=14&cs=1

I didn't even know anything had been written about us until some of my friends gave me the good news. Thanks, friends! And thanks also to Janice and some of my Logo-watching family members for giving me the heads-up that Logo is running some sort of new promo commercial featuring Exes & Ohs (and yours truly). That's so exciting! I can't wait to see it...

We'll be heading back to work soon to edit the various episodes, so stay tuned for updates about how that process is going. In the meantime, here are some answers to a few of your frequently (and recently) asked questions about the show:

Q. How many episodes are you doing?
A. Our first season will be six episodes. After that (fingers crossed that there will be an "after that"), who knows!

Q. When will Exes & Ohs be on the air?
A. Great question. And it deserves a great answer, but unfortunately I don't have one yet because Logo is still working out the scheduling for their 2007 season. As you've probably read, they have a couple of new shows coming out this year in addition to ours, which means they have quite a lot to consider on their end (and that takes a bit of time). But networks always love viewer feedback and I'm sure the folks at Logo would be incredibly happy to hear that people are already getting excited about a show that's not even on the air yet!!!! :-) Their feedback form is at: http://www.logoonline.com/about/contact.jhtml


Q. Will the show ever be available in Europe? If so, when?
A. Another great question that I can't answer (wow, I'm 0 for 2 today - no gold star for me). But maybe the folks at the network would have an answer for that. The link to the feedback form is above. Plus, I'm sure they'd love to know that people in other countries want Logo too! Kudos to them!

Q. For those of us who don't get Logo, when will the show be out on DVD?
A. If Logo does decide to put our show out on DVD, it probably won't be available for a while because I'm sure they'll want to air it on tv first. So please don't start holding your breath or you may turn an uncomfortable shade of blue while you wait. ;-) Check back in with me (or Logo) once we're on the air and maybe there will be an answer to this then.

If you're a regular reader, you probably already knew some of those answers... so feel free to walk around in the world feeling extra good about yourself today. If you're a new reader, don't worry: you, too, can feel extra good about yourself today because now you're much better informed than your friends... What a great way to start the first week of '07 - with all of us feeling extra good about ourselves! Group hug, anyone?

Stay tuned for more happiness soon...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a big ole Happy New Year and huge group hug from this Southern fan!!
Thanks for the new post, Michelle, and much happiness back atcha!! :-)
Thanks also for the Variety link, 'cept the writer didn't give you credit for one of your many hats. Aren't you one of the writers of "Exes & Ohs" as well?
And the thing about "The one-hour Logo special is called "Cruising the Caribbean With Olivia." Olivia is the name of the ship."
Olivia is the name of the ship??? I wonder what Judy Dlugacz thinks of that, tee hee. (possible inside joke there, guys).

5:22 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

What about those of us who choose not to have a TV? Will LOGO be including the show in their iTunes store? I hope so.

5:26 PM  
Blogger nico said...

YIKES! i missed the group hug! can we do it again please? PLEEEEEEASE?????

and now i take a deep breath, fall down on my knees and write a flamboiant begging mail to the ones who are in charge of making it available in europe ... do you think these bambieyes are good enough???

waving to janice =D

you forgot me again ;D

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya Paradise!

It's your old buddies from Potrero Hill. I, too, was watching Logo and was amazed to suddenly see your face on screen as part of a promotion for a hot-looking new lezzie series. Way to go! I hopped on over to imdb.com to learn more then checked out logoonline.com. Tragically I found little to satisfy me. Then, thanks to almighty google, I found your blog. I have already sent feedback to Logo asking for some teaser info on this hot new series and the chance to sign-up for an email reminder for the premiere.

I'll also be checking your blog and have already made a TiVo wishlist so I'm sure not to miss your debut.

Congrats!!
Colleen and Marti

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home