4.07.2006

the waiting game...

Wow, it seems I've got my own blog-like version of a chat room going here! I hope you're all enjoying meeting one another. :-)

I'm sure the suspense is killing you... but unfortunately I have nothing to report yet. But as the waiting game continues, I want to thank you all for your continued good wishes and crossed appendages. On behalf of everyone involved with this project, all of that good energy and goodwill is much appreciated. We're hoping to know something by next week... so please put up with the cramped fingers and toes until then. I promise to post any news as soon as I get it!

In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

04/08 ha it's 12:51 AM here
Hi, again. Thanks for the news that there is still no news. I'm doing ok, not having major anxiety attacks or dying from the suspense. I'm a bit worried about nico, though. I don't know how much more of this waiting she can take.:-)
Maybe I'll start calling Logo from different phones and requesting they show "Ten Rules" on their "Click List." .... and voting it up in the poll on their webpage. Hmmmmm.
I'll keep working on the Universe to get herself in gear and to provide, already.
Ya'll take care.

9:51 PM  
Blogger nico said...

hoooouuuuuuuuul! still no news!!! but anyway, thanks for the update. hopefully it's next week, (this week?) they decide, i started developing something new! a strange fear for big pots and boiling water ?!? but anyway, i keep on crossing my bones =D

hi janice, well even me doesn't know how much more i can take. but there's no other chance than trying to find out... =D but anyway, thanks for caring.
but we have to see the positive sideeffects. my hair starts curling =D looks funny, i hope it won't go again after the tension is gone ;D

brilliant idea, with the click list. can i do anything from over here? where do i have to click. finally i'm starting to be really good on the computer with my lobsterclaw. (ooops, i skewered the รค-key again.)

everything alright with your shoulder?

sending a big pile of good energy
nico

04/10 and it's 10:43 am here.... ha?

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home