11.07.2007

fear not, faithful viewers!

Episode 5 will be on Logo (and on iTunes and Amazon) next week!

This week was originally scheduled to be a repeat episode for U.S. viewers. I'd actually gotten the memo about that quite a while ago... but sadly, my brain appears to be full so I forgot. :-)

Sorry about that.

But episode 5 of "Exes & Ohs" will return next Monday as usual. I don't know if Showcase is going on this same schedule, so I have no idea if those of you in Canada will get a new episode or a repeat. I guess it will be a surprise!

Thank you all for your excitement and support of "Exes & Ohs." I appreciate it!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I was a little worried when I tuned in and found Episode 1. But I knew you were done shooting all six, so figured it must have been a scheduled repeat. Thanks for the reassurance though. Can't wait for the remaining two episodes.

11:50 AM  
Blogger nico said...

whatever you say, but i keep on breathing into my paperbag ... just to get used to it ... can't even think about just two more episodes ... damn, now i wrote in ... inhale ... exhale ... inhale ...

12:14 PM  
Blogger Uta Refson said...

Ah the trials and tribulations of a full mind!
Thank you for letting us know.
I was starting to itch my eyeballs - jonesing for my E & O fix!
I will join in the collective bag breathing until next week arrives.

(may I offer you a gentle mind massage to keep the juices up there flowing?) =D

9:39 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Thanks! I finally got a chance to watch 3&4, and, WOW! I was a little nervous that it would end up being a bunch of "what uncomfortable situation can Jennifer land herself in," but you've totally stepped it up into poignant-yet-funny. Love the show and I hope you'll have many more seasons to come. (Oh, and let whomever know that I'm happy it's on iTunes since I don't have cable.)

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw episode 6 Thursday on showcase (Canada) It was a new one, where you took pole dance lessons (haha that was awesome and hilarious.) <3 Is that the final episode or is there a couple more>

12:49 AM  
Blogger eo said...

You are so lovely. Thanks Michelle for working so hard and being so positive. It makes a difference! I am now officially a huge fan! Of you!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home