9.28.2007

good news, New Yorkers!

You have the chance to see the first two episodes of "Exes & Ohs" before they air!!!

Cattyshack (249 4th Ave. in Brooklyn) will be hosting a screening on Thursday, October 4. The event is from 6-9pm and it'll be a blast! For more info, click here.

Stay tuned to the blog for more updates and info on the show...

And as for the update on me, well, it's just as busy as ever. In the past 24 hours, I've done interviews, had meetings, helped put some super cool promotional plans into motion, finished a new project - and I've done it all on just one cup of coffee!

Wow. Hold on a moment. Does that mean what I think it does? Could it be? Could it be true that everything I am, everything I do, I really owe to: Vanilla Coffee Creamer?

Whew. That's a mind-boggling thought. Excuse me while I go ponder that over a second cup of coffee.

2 Comments:

Blogger nico said...

hip hip hooray for the coffee creamer

hey miss paradise, you are funny, have you ever thought about writing a tv show? =D

and new yorkers ... i am jealous!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/08/07

Ooh, ooh! I'm back in the States in time and just checking in.
Hi, nico!!!
Looking forward to tonight.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home