8.30.2007

updates galore!

A couple of quick updates for you today...

In the "interview" category: My interview with Alison Bechdel has been posted to the Velvet Park web site. Enjoy!

In the "wow" category: There's now a Wikipedia page about me!! Can you believe it? Thanks to Josiah for finding me interesting enough to write about... :-)
(the check is in the mail, Josiah)

In the "personal appearance" category: I'm now officially confirmed to be on board Olivia's 100th anniversary cruise to the Mexican Riviera in October! Shuffleboard on the Promenade Deck, anyone?

And finally, in the "I promise" category: That longer post is coming soon!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

08/30/07
You're gonna be on an Olivia Cruise?? I am so envious. I've never been, but have wanted to. Gonna be recovering from another operation, this time gallbladder. :-(
Not that I could go anyway....
Anyway, I'm glad for you, and know you'll let us know of your newest "adventures."
Great interview.
You are defintely a woman of many skills.
Congrats, too, on the Wikipedia thingie...

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

09/06/07
Hi again. I just now remembered I saw a brief ad for "Exes & Ohs" on Logo very early this morning.There was a hodge podge of what's going to be showing this fall, and ya'll's show was one of the first featured. I distinctly remember your smiling face, MP, even though I was on pain meds due to the removal of my gallbladder about 16 hours prior, and I wasn't in the best mood. On pain meds, trying to get comfortable and sleep sitting up in a lounger,while at the same time trying to keep 2 normally very adorable kitties from walking all over my abdomen. (Let me tell you, gallstones are no fun).
Hope everyone is well.
I wonder where nico's been...

2:51 PM  
Blogger nico said...

ok ... it's less then a month until the show starts ... what about a little countdown ;D

waving

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home