8.21.2007

interview about Power Up award

I was recently interviewed by Tracy Gilchrist from LesbiaNation about my Power Up award. She wrote a really lovely article about me (thank you so much, Tracy!) and it's now available online. Click here if you'd like to check it out.

I'll keep you posted as other interviews/articles come out... and you should definitely keep looking for them because the PR train is going full steam ahead for "Exes & Ohs!"

Only a month and a half left until the premiere!!! Can you believe it???

And on a complete sidenote, I realized I've been posting a lot on all the stuff that's happening - but it's been a while since I've done a post about what my day-to-day life is actually like these days... so check back here soon. Once I'm done with my spa session and remove the cucumbers from my oh-so-relaxed eyes, I'll have my assistant's assistant write up a new post about that on my behalf. Now if you'll excuse me, I believe I hear my masseuse calling...

(just kidding, of course - it's actually just my cat meowing for more food)

More soon, though!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

08/21/07
My goodness, Michelle. You're EVERYWHERE!
Great article by Ms. Gilchrist.
I'm happy for you on your Power Up nod. You certainly deserve it.
I'm glad your cat is still "speaking" to you. Have you been able to take your cat with you on your travels, or have you had to leave her/him when you're traveling?

6:11 PM  
Blogger Josiah Rowe said...

Michelle,

If you check out Wikipedia in the next six hours or so, you'll see your name on the front page, under "Did you know...?"

That's the section of Wikipedia's front page that
highlights interesting facts from newly created
articles. Yes, you now have your own Wikipedia page; I wrote it.

If the snippet isn't on the front page any more by the time you read this, you can see an archived version of that part of the page
here.

I thought you might like to know. Looking forward to Exes and Ohs!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

michelle, congratulations on the power up award. i discovered your "ten rules" short on youtube and to know that it got picked up as a "dramedy" on logo is a huge accomplishment as well as a nice compliment to your own creativity. i look forward to seeing the premiere of the series and to wish you continued success.

best wishes!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home