8.04.2007

new interview available online

A few months ago, Live Video interviewed me and Marnie at L.A. Gay Pride while we made an appearance at the Logo booth. Here's a picture of us from that day, in case you missed it:











The Live Video interview is now available online. If you'd like to check it out, click here.

Oh, and just so you know, the interview starts with Logo's "Curl Girls," who were also interviewed while at the Logo booth. So you get two sets of interviews for the price of one! How fun is that?!?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle, you're spoiling us. So many posts!!!
I'll check out the vid in the morning as I don't want to wake up gf with the sound.
Thanks in advance.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watched the interview. You and Marni are SO CUTE!! She seems like she could actually outtalk you.
I do find it annoying, though, that during the last two interviews I've seen on your site, neither of the women who interviewed you were familiar with "The Ten Rules," the short upon which "Exes & Ohs" is based. It really annoys me that they didn't "do their research."
But heck, it's still free publicity, so I shouldn't complain, huh?
Now I'm off to read your next post.
Yay!! :-)

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home