10.10.2007

ON THE AIR!!

"Exes & Ohs" is finally on the air - and I couldn't be more excited!!! I'd meant to post on Monday, which is when we premiered on Logo, but the day was so crazy (as was yesterday) that I haven't had the chance. Thanks for your patience!

Monday was such a great day... it started with an in-studio appearance on the Frank DeCaro show where I got to wear nifty headphones and sit across from Frank's fabulous co-host Doria Biddle. All the radio interviews I've done thus far have been via telephone, so this was my first in-studio. It was a lot of fun. And then the day ended with a cast/crew/friends screening party at a really cool venue in West Hollywood. We took over the entire upper level and the place was packed. I think there will be some photos soon on the Logo web site , so feel free to check there. As you'll see from the photos, it was really great for all of us to get to share the premiere night with our colleagues, friends, and loved ones.

This has been such an incredible journey for me... after early two and a half years of working on this project (not counting the time on the short film), it's now finally on the screen. It's been a labor of love for me - and for everyone who's worked on it. I really hope you all enjoy it.

For those of you in Canada, I hope you'll be watching on Showcase on Thursday night!

For those of you in countries other than the U.S. and Canada (like the very sad Francyne), I have one other suggestion... try downloading via Amazon.

If that doesn't work, then please contact Logo directly to let them know you can't get "Exes & Ohs" and you want it!! Many of the videos on the Logo site aren't available outside the U.S., and apparently that's true of iTunes as well. But the more they hear from you, the better! Hopefully they'll have some suggestions for you.

By the way, that contact link is also good if you've seen the show and like it... the folks at Logo love viewer feedback!

Thank you all so much for your support. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it... and I look forward to having much more to write in the future.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/10/07
Thanks for another great update. I've watched the premier and the rerun, also caught most of the video clips on Logo's web site. I haven't laughed so much in a very long time. (Also sniffled at "Jen's" vulnerability. I really love this character, and hope to see her on the small screen for a long time).
MP, you are a wonderfully gifted woman. Thank you SO MUCH!!!
PS Are the "Beever Cafe" t-shirts going to become available any time soon????

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love a "Beever Cafe" t-shirt too. Went to the LOGO site and sent them a contact about the show.

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice show! I wonder when it will be available here in Poland. I guess people will land on Mars sooner than that. I've no idea how come I've missed The 10 Rules, so thank you for Youtube links. Oh, and I particularly love the rule about groping and humping on the dancefloor. :D I'll watch it all as soon as I get back from the dancefloor...
P.S. You were sooo right to pick on the humor side of things. Although I've seen just a few clips, the show looks very promising. It could be really refreshing after the slightly pompous far-fetchedness of The L Word (I guess comparisons are inevitable). Well, if only Ms. Chaiken had given a little less attention to fabulous dresses and a little more to Alice's character... and if only she had listened to audience's requests and kept some of our favorite characters in the show and drowned a narcisstic freak or two a bit earlier...
But now it's too late, and you may win the audiences over with your show. And I hope you get to shoot season two. Just remember: drown the freaks, keep hot chicks. :)

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle!!!! It does not work. I am in Germany and I cannot download the show via Amazon. Totally and utterly sad! What about globalization? So, I will have to stalk LOGO!
Anyways, rock on, Michelle!!!

6:14 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

I just watched the second episode, and I think this show is going to be dangerous for me. I'm really good at falling for unavailable people, and Jennifer/Michelle makes me swoon every time. *sigh* I think the heartache is worth it. ;)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home