6.23.2006

GREENLIGHT!!!!!!!!

That's right! "The Rules" is officially coming to LOGO!

Pop the champagne, blow a bubble, run naked through the sprinklers... it's time to celebrate! :-)

The network picked us up for 6 episodes the first season. We're scheduled to shoot this winter and then we'll hopefully be on the air by spring of next year. So you'll have to wait a little bit until you can see what we've been working on this whole time, but it'll definitely be worth it!

And what happens now, you may ask?

Well, tonight, I'm going out to paint the town!!

And then starting Monday, I'm getting back to work. The next few months will be a lot - A LOT - of writing, since we're starting from scratch on the rest of the season's scripts. I will, of course, continue to update the blog so you can follow along with the progress (notice I've already taken out the word "possible" before the words "television series" in the subtitle).

So here we go! Let the rest of the adventure begin!

Thank you all for your comments and for your support. I really appreciate it.

Have a great weekend! I know I will!

and p.s. to "MsBeeCharmer," I wrote about the history of the project on the very first posting I made... I hope that answers your question... if not, post again!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

06/23/2006
YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!
WOO HOO!WOO HOO!WOO HOO!WOO HOO!
(and I haven't read anything past
"GREENLIGHT!!!!!!!!" yet!).
Congrats to you and the rest of the folks working with you, Michelle! You deserve great things!
Gonna go read your post now.
(Yippee to me 'cause I got to post first! This made my otherwise pretty crappy day verrrry special.)
Michelle, you totally rock!
Hi and congrats to Jennifer, too! :-)

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH This is so very very very very very very very cool.. Congratulations Michelle and everyone involved!!!! Can't wait to see this on TV (now i just need to find a way to view it in the UK, Hmmmmmm)...

12:56 PM  
Blogger nico said...

what else you'd expected after i kicked the us team out by doing my lobsterclaws just for you??

in other words: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

seems we will have to rescedule the toiletpapering of versaille =D

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm really anxious to see the show now. At least I have something to look forward to on television. :D Yay!!! I'm going to toilet paper a house tonight JUST FOR YOU!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Awesome! I hope LOGO makes it available for purchase through iTunes, too. I'd rather pay $11.94 for the season than a $35-50/mo. cable bill (plus however much the TV will cost).

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home