7.23.2008

another vlog going up soon - and a quick update

I'm about to leave for my work day, but thought I'd let you all know that a new vlog (#3) will go up on the afterellen site probably within the next day or so... also, I'm currently uploading vlog #2 to youtube now that it's been archived on afterellen.

Doing the vlogs is a blast for me, and I hope you're enjoying them. The new installment is all about the writing process and what phases we actually go through from ideas to scripts over the course of a season.

For those of you who are unable to see the vlogs, here's the update as to where season 2 stands as of today:
SCRIPTS: the network has several scripts in various stages (first and second drafts) that they're currently reviewing
BEAT SHEETS: the network has two beat sheets that they're reviewing, and we're going to send them two more today (these are all second, third, and fourth drafts)
STORYLINES; all the basic storylines are set... we all know where each of the characters is going this season; now, with the remaining beat sheets, we're just finding the specifics of the characters' journeys

That's about it from this end... now, one more chug of coffee (with vanilla creamer, of course!) and I'm off!!

Until next time...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I'm enjoying all your vlogs. Keep them coming! :)

11:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy VanReece said...

vanilla over hazelnut.

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On vlog #2: is that a Realfeel practice pad? Those are the best drum pads ever!

Keep up the good work!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admit I'm feeling a tad hurt; it's OK to post on AfterEllen but not here for your LONG-TIME fans?


**pouts in corner**(we miss you ;-)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home