12.25.2007

happy holidays!

I'll put up a longer post later this week, but for now I just wanted to wish you all the happiest of holidays, whatever holidays you may be celebrating... I hope you enjoy your time relaxing, visiting family, friends, and loved ones - and please travel safely out there.

Thank you all for being so supportive of me and my show. I can't tell you how much it means to me...

And congratulations to all of you who are proud new owners of Beever Cafe shirts!!! Enjoy them - but wear a scarf if you happen to be in a snowy climate. Oh, and for those of you who remember waaaaay back in the day when I wrote a post about working on a design for something in the show (I referred to it as a "bunny in the green, green grass" because I couldn't tell you the actual thing we were designing)... yes, that was the beaver of the Beever Cafe. :-)

More in a few days!

8 Comments:

Blogger Ruma said...

Happy holiday to you to, I hope that Exes & Ohs gets renewed and some how gets over to us in the UK. Will it coming out on DVD?

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy holidays to you to ! Hope you'll find some time to rest !

I'm glad to finally know who is the "bunny in the green, green grass" !!! I don't have a Tee yet since I'm in France :-(

Take care

1:17 PM  
Blogger Uta Refson said...

A very Merry and a Fabulous New Year to you.
It is back to work for me tomorrow (the 26th) and oddly enough I was planning to wear my spiffy new beever T! Oh, they will be soooooo jealous at work...so deliciously jealous! ;D

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi michelle!
I've just the six episodes of your "exes and ohs" tv show...it's funny, crazy, I love it!
I remembered immediately the short movie called "the ten rules" and was so happy to see an extended view ;)

I hope there will be some other episodes!
happy new year and hope to read you soon here!

xxxx

jessy
http://wherethelionsweep.com

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant "I've just seen"...lol!

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle - greetings from Germany.

Enjoy your spare time (if you have any) and thank you very much for all the fun you gave us in 2007....!!!

And, yes - the world can take more than one lesbian tv show!

Rock on.

1:47 AM  
Blogger Francyne said...

Happy Holiday Michelle.. I'm currently laughing my arse off at your afterellen blog, those are some very funny chics you're hanging with... xx

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from Spain. I have seen "The ten rules" and the six episodes from "Exes and Ohs" and they are GREAT!!. COngratulations on such a wonderfull job and, please, we need more episodes from "Exes and Ohs".

Ahh, have a great and wonderfull 2008!!

With all my love, Asun.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home