11.19.2007

photos, photos, and more photos

The title of the post says it all! Since this will be a bit of a slow week here in the U.S. because of the Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday, I thought it would be the ideal time to post all the photos from all the events I've done recently... Enjoy!

POWER UP AWARDS EVENT
On the red carpet smiling nicely...

But finally, unable to contain myself!

All the Power Up award recipients on the red carpet - and acting respectably... ;-)

With my friend, the fantabulous Michelle Wolff...




THE OLIVIA CRUISE
Thank you to the lovely and talented Cheryl Mazak for taking these photos and being kind enough to send them to me for the blog!

Me and Megan Cavanagh with our "Exes & Ohs" O's...

This time, with X's...

In between photos, cracking each other up!

Don't we look very Hollywood-ish and fancy?

With Judy Dlugacz, President and Founder of Olivia...



PORTLAND FILM FEST
That's me with the awesome Logo marketing/events guru, Chris Wagley (left), writers/columnists Lipstick and Dipstick, aka Gina Daggett and Kathy Belge (center), and Yvonne Behrens, Portland LGFF Operations Manager (right)



If any of you happen to have photos from any other events, feel free to send them my way and I'll happily post them here...

Have a great week!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/19/2007
Thanks for the photos and comments, MP. They're always appreciated.
I'm looking forward to episode 6 tonight. I really hope Logo orders more. I'll go and "nag" them again after tonight's ep, also request they make "Season One" available on DVD ASAP!!!
I just can't seem to get enough of Jen, Sam, Chris, Kris, Crutch or Emmy. More Emmy backstory, please.
Speaking of whom, when casually watching "House" the other night, I recognized AET's voice before I saw her face. I hadn't realized she was on the ep,credited as Amy Dudgeon. It made me a very happy camper to see someone from "Exes & Ohs" doing other work. Amy has a very distinct, recognizable voice. I was quite proud of myself, especially because I wasn't really paying much attention to the show until I recognized "That Voice." Yay, me!!
One more thing, MP. Has anyone told you yet you resembled Toni Collette during that pole dance "fantasy?" Cool!!
Ya'll have a great Thanksgiving.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11/19/2007
Oh, phooey! I hadn't realized tonight's ep was a rerun. :-( I guess that means I'll have to wait with even more....ANTICIPATION than before. Silly me for not checking Logo's schedule. Looks like next Monday, November 26, Logo will show all 6 eps back-to-back.
MP, I'll miss you and Jen and the rest of the guys. I hope you get renewed really sooon.
Here's hoping!!
PS- Hi, nico!!!!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Uta Refson said...

Prrrrrrrrr!
(I think that sez it all, don't you?) ;D
Thanks for sharing the great pics.
I am so conflicted - I can't wait for episode 6 and yet it means the end of this portion of my fun and I do not want that to end.....ah the little cruelties of life...

Always thankful for the Exes 7 the Oh's!

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow thanks for sharing the photos! All of them are stunning. I absolutely adore the one with the "Oh's"! Great color, it's an amazing picture!

I totally agree with Janice and Uta Refson : Exes and Ohs has to be renewed! I know I haven't seen more than the pilot (yet) because I don't live in the US, but I know it's a great show, otherwise not so many people would say it's fantastic!

Anyhow, I have great feelings for the serie to be renewed, fingers crossed! :-)

Enjoy your thanksgiving holiday!

1:29 AM  
Blogger nico said...

WOW!!

WOW!!!

HOLY MOLY!!!!!

o.k. wait ... how does that breathing thing works again? ;D

damn, you look hot!!! i think you should wear more ties ... oh, come on silly, not at the same time ;D

and trying to get my eyes off of that pic, to wave to janice ... just because i wonder ... what do you mean with resembling toni collette? jenifer has her very special jennifer goofyness such as toni collette has ... well the characters she plays (have you seen connie & carla??) anyway ... waving ... and back to that pic ;D

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle, I think you should continue to do video blogs, about anything, until your show gets picked up. Thanks, ps any hint of what other project(s)you're working on?

9:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are so cute....

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the photos Michelle my belle! hehe. They're cute. I have to say you really looked good at the power up thing, in your suit, and your shiny , long, black hair... :) but I hope it never goes to your head because you're awesome. HahA

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow photos! That's exciting :)
I just started watching Exes & Ohs last week, and totally loved it (so sad that it's the end of this season though...I want more! Tee hee)

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home