3.07.2007

let the promotion train start chugging!

Yep, you read that correctly... the promotion train has officially started chugging! Which means that yours truly has been scheduled for her first gig to promote "Exes & Ohs."

I'll be at the Dinah Shore weekend at the end of March participating in oodles of activities along with some of the gals from another of Logo's upcoming shows, "Curl Girls." I'm also happy to report that my dear friend, actress Michelle Wolff ("Dante's Cove"), will be at the Dinah as well.

For more info on the event (and to see the first official "Exes & Ohs" cast photo to be released), visit http://www.thedinah.com/saturday.html

Woo hoo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

March 8, 2007
Awwwright!!! Let me be the first to congratulate you!!!
It's been lonely here as I've been the only one to post lately. (Janice sends big gay hugs and waves to both Michelle and nico).
Great cast photo of you guys, Michelle!
As the great Dr. Frank-N-Furter once said "I'm waiting with.....anticipation" (for more news on "Exes & Ohs).

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

March 9, 2007
I just dropped by to say a big ole gay "hi" to Michelle and the rest of you guys who drop by here to see "wassup!"
Anyway, I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend. As for me, I get to go to a job orientation (whee!-even though it's just a seasonal position) in a couple of hours.
Still very much looking forward to "Exes & Ohs" on Logo. I'll keep you posted if I see any previews.
nico, I hope everythings okay with you, since we haven't seen you here lately.
Ya'll take care!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very excited about this show!

P.S. Sign onto your MySpace page already, will ya!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home