4.22.2007

pics from red carpet

A big thank you to the fabulous Jennifer Kennedy. She's an LA-based photographer who has done headshots for me (and other actors I know) and was shooting the GLAAD media awards. The other day, she emailed me some of the photos from that night, which I'm posting here for your viewing pleasure.

If you need a photographer - or know someone who does - I'd highly recommend checking her out. Here's a link to her web site.

Enjoy!

Me and the lovely Marnie (who plays my bff Sam)





Me, solo



And yes, I know, I need to actually show teeth next time... :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger nico said...

well, showing bra is a nice alternative ... oops ... did i write that???

;D

you're looking gorgeous ... even without teeth

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home