3.29.2007

off to Dinah

Yes, the title says it all... I'm off to the Dinah Shore weekend in just a few hours! I'll be doing quite a lot while I'm there, including some things that may eventually end up on the Logo web site (so stay tuned!).

But before I go, I wanted to address the questions from Francyne and Nico, who are wondering if they'll be able to see "Exes & Ohs" in England or the rest of Europe. The short answer is: Most likely. The longer answer - as in, "how?" - I don't have a definite answer for just yet. However, if you're on iTunes, you'll notice that many of Logo's shows are available there for download. There's no word yet on whether my show will eventually be there, but that's one possibility. Also, Logo has made some of its other shows available via DVD, so that's another possibility.

Ultimately, the best way to ensure that you'll be able to see the show somehow is to write to Logo, let them know where you live on this lovely planet of ours, and tell them that YOU MUST HAVE "EXES & OHS!" (well, maybe skip the caps or they'll think you're yelling at them) You can contact them by clicking here.

And on a sidenote, it's very exciting to me that I've finally figured out how to create a link within my blog. Woo hoo! In fact, I'm having so much fun that I'm going to put more up here... Want to visit my web page? Or my myspace page? Or maybe you just need a kitten fix. Isn't this fun?!?

Okay, clearly, I need a vacation. Hmmm... where to go? Oh, what the hell, maybe I'll just go to Palm Springs. It's always so quiet there, so relaxing... It'll be just me, a good book, the cactus plant near the pool...

And five billion lesbians. :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

03/29/2007
Michelle, that sounds like a wonderful vacation. You deserve it.
Thanks for the "kitten fix." I haven't seen that site one before. I was familiar with your myspace page, web page, as well as several others I've come across because "google is my friend."
Good luck with Logo to our European friends. (hi, nico!!).

7:19 PM  
Blogger nico said...

YAY!!!

ok i'm off writing ... until my little fingers are bloody stumps ... wait ... no, i'll dictate until ... wait doubleno ... i just write ok?

dancing around praising logo and i tunes

HI JANICE =D

4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

runs off to write to Logo cos I want to see this show sooooooooooo much (and have told all my friends who now want to see it too)>>>>

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home